Friday, December 15, 2006



Abercrombie ruined Hanukkah!

That's it! I am sooooo done! I am starting a boycott of that nasty, racist, no-good craptastic company Abercrombie & Fitch. Who's with me? Screw the eyecandy and the six pack abs! May they all have a flabby gut and saggy man breasts!

I wanted to get my brother some stuff that I thought was WAY cute, and since there is no abercrombie kids in the city, I decided to save time and order online. WHAT A MISTAKE! I checked the order today for the status since it hadn't shipped out yet which I thought was odd considering I had only ordered TWO items. When I called customer service I got some brat named James who cleverly reminded me that this is indeed their busiest time of year, that it would probably ship tomorrow, and that there is a guarantee that I will have it by Christmas. Well Earth to James! There are other holidays besides Christmas (which I cleverly reminded him) and having it by December 25th was not going to help! I pleaded for any help in that matter and he said "There is nothing else I can do". I was SO mad at that point that I yelled "Happy Holidays!" and hung up.

When I told my mom what had happened she said you should have asked for a supervisor and cancelled the order. What genius I thought! I am a supervisor at my job! Maybe we could talk man to man! Sup to sup! So I promptly called back sure I could explain my situation, cancel my order and be done. Well of course no such luck!

When I got somebody else on the phone ( I was really nervous I would get James again after I had hung up), they informed me that my order has been packaged and they cannot cancel the order at this time. WHAT?? "How convenient", I snarled. When I asked to speak to a manager he gave me the same BS excuse that "Idiot James" had and wiped their hands of the situation. But I am a fellow sup!! Man to man!! *crickets*....

He said I am more than welcome to return the gift to the store when I receive it to which I replied... "If I had known that the experience of ordering online would have been so sub par to just walking in the store, I never would have ordered in the first place." That got nuthin. I tried everything! Shipping it faster? No. Cost off my order? No. Smug bastards! So my next logical step as my friend Allison as taught me... I wrote a scathing letter...

I have NEVER experienced such POOR customer service than I have this holiday from abercrombie kids and abercrombiekids.com. In the interest of saving time and trying to add a little more cheer to my brother's Hanukkah, I decided to order two items from this website. It has taken 4 full business days to package my order of 2 items. I can understand this problem if I had ordered 10/15 items, but I ordered TWO!

As of today it has yet to ship and when I called customer service today to inquire about what happened they had absolutely no explanation beyond an extremely blunt, "Sorry its our busiest time of year","There is nothing I can do to help you" and my absolute favorite, "You should have it by Christmas"". I would just like to point out that there are other holidays in this world besides Christmas and sometimes people need their gifts before the ever popular December 25th.

When I suggested that then maybe there should be some verbiage on that site that says shipping time could be lagged due to the busy holiday season and that saying that your order should arrive in 7-10 business is not enough, I was told that they are not going to say that just for one time of year...which coincidently is your busiest time of year as I was told 10 times.

Furthermore when I requested to cancel my order, conveniently enough I could not because it had already been packaged. When I asked if my order could be send via a quicker method, they said it was not possible.

I find this extreme disregard for customer service so unacceptable from such a large corporation. I have had absolutely NO problems from any other corporation this holiday season and I find my experience dealing with your rude customer service so lacking in compassion for my situation that I am seriously considering the further purchase of anything online or in-store from any Abercrombie facility ever again.
I have yet to hear back....
I am so OVER Abercrombie! Who's with me??
Sorry Maxxie..You will just have to settle for a different company that pays Indonesian children 5 cents an hour to make your clothes. Abercrombie ruined Hanukkah...Bastards...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

New Kids On The block,had a bunch of hits, Chinese food makes me sick. And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer.

I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch, I'd take her if I had one wish, But she's been gone since that summer...Since that summer

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home